info@ghumeindia.com

PH: +91-1126875363/4
MOB:+91-9873543691

Skype Me�!

Ghume India Travel / Holidays : Guest Feedback | Testimonials

pic Written June 2011
Hi Ghume India

Hi Ghume India 
My wife and I returned from our trip and wanted to thank you for putting together a great program in India. We were particularly impressed by our arrangement for car and hotels  in Mussoorie and Deharadun  and our driver for the entirety of the the Honeymoon Travel and Holidays portion. Our driver,  was particularly kind and accommodating and we appreciated his gentle personality. We enjoyed our first visit to Hills of India and look forward to having an opportunity to return in the future to explore other regions and more of Himachal. Thank you, once again, for your help with logistics and suggestions for our tour. 

Sincerley 
Rupesh kumar
New Delhi
India
Email: kumarrupesh07@gmail.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________

pic

Written May 2011

Had a fantastic holiday with our excellent guide, kumar. Saw amazing temples, forts and palaces in Jaipur, Delhi, Agra and Varanasi. The local culture including pottery, farms and weaving was worth every minute. All in all an amazing holiday never to forget.  

What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?

Seeing the Taj Mahal at sun rise was a surreal moment and one I'll never forget as well as the evening prayers at the Ganges river.

What did you think of your group leader?

Kumar was fantastic, helpful, polite and very informative - he knew his stuff!

Do you have any advice for potential travellers?
Enjoy and make the most of it.
Is there anything else you would like to add?

One of the most enjoyable and fun adventures I have ever had full of action, culture and hip group of people - really easy group to get on with - and our tour kumar was awsome.

Jen Guertin ( U.S.A)

(privacy policy)

______________________________________________________________________________________
pic Hi Ghume India

Written May 2011

It was hot, hot, hot (end of April 2011, over 40 degrees) and incredibly fast-paced to fit such a huge amount in to a short time, but so well planned that we were never too hot or too tired to appreciate the next amazing sight. 

What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?
Dawn on the Ganges at Varanasi, deserted palace at Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal at dawn, overnight train journeys, silk-making in people's homes - too many to choose. 
What did you think of your group leader?
Kumar is fantastic - full of information on history, culture, religion and local life, always ready to answer questions.  He was determined that we should all get what we wanted from our holiday,I think that his experience from London while he was living there make him perfect what are the things European People need and planned our time thoughtfully to cope with the 40 degree-plus heat.  And he has a great sense of humour...though it turns out he wasn't joking about the 5.30 am wake up call...
Do you have any advice for potential travellers?
Just do it - I'd wanted to visit India for years and this trip lived up to my expectations.  It is fast-paced with lots of early starts and is very much a taster - you could spend weeks travelling to cover all this - but the time is incredibly well planned.  Lots of facinating extras were included as well as the big sights: silk-making in people's homes in Varanasi, marble carving and inlay in Agra, carpet making and printing in Jaipur, and clay water bottle pot throwing amongst other crafts.  There is a lot of travelling to cover the distances, the roads are an entertainment in themselves - but our driver was fabulous - however the journey times given don't include stops etc and don't take account of traffic, pot holes and long stretches with no tarmac.  The train journeys were great, I slept really well.  No tigers (only pawprints) but so much other wildlife to see.
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Fabulous holiday, excellent leader, great bunch of people on the trip - I can't recommend it enough.!!

Next
Subscribe to newsletters
Email: