Email:
info@ghumeindia.com

PH: +91-1126875363/4
MOB:+91-9873543691

Skype Me�!

About Us |Ghume India Travel and Tour | Ghume India holidays

Welcome To India !! Namaste!!

Ghume means  travel, tours, leisure ,short trip and holidays . In India the meaning of ghume every where  means lets go for Travel , leisure or   holidays. Founded in 2001 with the mission to discover a better way to bring the world to India,Ghume India has welcomed  visitors and become the model for The True Spirit of India, Ghume  India Travels.  By managing the entire process from the first interaction to the last farewell,we give customers the freedom to embrace the vibrant cultures and energy of India within the context of a flexible, quality-assured network of travel consultants,hospitality providers, guides, and drivers.

Ghume India Travel is a professionally managed Inbound Tour Company providing total travel management solution. In other words, we are a one shop solution for all your travel needs in India, Bhutan , Nepal & Tibet. We take care of everything right from planning a customised tour program based on your inputs till its execution. With its main office in Delhi  and London we have a strong network of associates all over India , Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet. Every member of Ghume India Travel and its associates is committed to highest standards in terms of quality, service & safety . We at Ghume India Travel  build trust & confidence so that you can enjoy a safe and unforgettable holiday through India and its subcontinent.  

Ghume India Travel  is owned and operated by Chitranjan Kumar. His company designs individual custom tours to India offering the traveller the opportunity to get to know the REAL INDIA and its people. Here is his story. On the way home from a summer trip from Romania some of our friend decided that they want to visit India so I invited ok lets go I will guide you, well we book through the travel agency  but that really shocked me that how much they charge but provide little services, well there was nothing we can do now and now we have to just go with them, that make me to think that why  not we organised this trip because I am born in India and studies in Different cities of India and well travelled around India, when I was studying in University of Central Lancashire Preston (UK) I organised a trip with our friends and few staff from the Department and the feedback I got from them was really great , then I started to bring the group from Europe and America twice in a year, that make me to think that if I can provide smile with best quality of service , why not I can do it. I do this job by my heart . I don’t believe in tips ,I believe in the services that force your heart that you deserve this one. To launch Ghume India Travel there are so many people especially all my friends from London, Ireland, Romania U.S.A ,Europe, India, I am really grateful for them. Thank you all for so much support and guidance.

Ghume India Travel's main goal is to make sure that every one of our guest has unique experience's in India. An experience that includes an excellent Indian food (Curries),staying  in a variety of comfortable ,safe and interesting hotels and resorts,affordable prices,different kind of cultur,having laugh and fun while you are in Holidays. feeling good ,excellent tour guides with sense of humour , unique places and people and of course relaxations with music, dance ,yoga and meditations.

We Invite you to join us one of our  Tour In India , and experience the True Spirit of India that is a real India's Travel.

For more details and questions or suggestions  please contact us at : ghumetravels@gmail.com, info@ghumeindia.com Your comments and suggestions are most welcome. !!Namaste!!

Subscribe to newsletters
Email: